DC Oral History Collaborative Calendar of Events
Oral History Training Workshops
Participants must attend all three sessions of the workshop for which they register. All workshops are free of charge.
June 5, 12, and 19; 6:30-8:30pm at the Shaw Neighborhood Public Library.
July 11, 18, and 25; 6:30-8:30pm at the Shaw Neighborhood Public Library.
Who Am I, Who Are You?: Race and Difference in the Oral History Interview – May 16, 2018; 6-8pm Columbia Heights Community Center Multipurpose Room (1480 Girard St, NW) – FREE
Learn how to get involved:
- DCOHC Home
- About the DC Oral History Collaborative
- DCOHC Partnership Grant Opportunity
- Survey of Existing DC-related Oral History Collections
- Oral History Training Program
- Other Ways to Get Involved
- Project Updates and Media
- DCOHC Calendar of Events
The DC Oral History Collaborative is a partnership of: