DC Digital Museum

Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item

Advanced Search (Items only)

All Souls Awesome Archives

Dublin Core

Title

All Souls Awesome Archives

Description

This collection of images was donated by All Souls Church as part of their 2012 DC Community Heritage Project Grant. It is made up of 74 images with dates ranging from 1887-2012. It is a portion of All Souls' larger collection of over 400 images.

Creator

All Souls Church Unitarian

Date

2012

Items in the All Souls Awesome Archives Collection

All Souls' second building, at the corner of 14th and L Streets, NW.

The congregation, originally called First Unitarian, moved into this building in 1877 and changed its name to All Souls Church Unitarian

All Souls' second building at the corner of 14th and L Streets, NW.

The congregation, originally called First Unitarian, moved into this building in 1877 and changed its name to All Souls Church Unitarian.

Participants at the formation of the American Unitarian Conference were photographed on the front steps of All Souls' new, third building in 1925.

Large portrait of All Souls Children on the front steps of the church.

All Souls children posed with a visiting delegation from the Philippines, June 7, 1931.

Collection Tree

  • All Souls Awesome Archives